KoH Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013)

3 posters

Go down

Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013) Empty Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013)

Post  Acharis Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

So Arena Net have decided to reset the ratings for all severs. This is due to the sever migration.

Link to blog discussion; please read

We all want Ferguson's Crossing to be the best and this is how the Knights of Helios will contribute

Guild Event: Ferguson Uprising

When:
US - Friday 1st Feb
AU- Saturday 2nd Feb

Time:
US 8pm EST
5pm PST
7pm CST

AU 11am (QLD)

Where:
Meet Up in Lion’s Arch. If you arrive late; just send a shout out on guild chat.

I hope everyone can make it!
Acharis
Acharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013) Empty Re: Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013)

Post  hades etrus(menios) Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Sorry guys but that's another guild event I'm going to miss... Bloody work! Hehe, have fun!
hades etrus(menios)
hades etrus(menios)

Back to top Go down

Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013) Empty Re: Guild Event: Ferguson's Uprising (Feb 2nd 2013)

Post  Madness Given Form Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am

Sorry, my brothers and I had to leave so shortly after the event started. Our Mothers cousin who we have not seen in 5+ years came over. We have not seen him because he has been living in a suburb of Melbourne Australia. (His wife grew up in Australia)

So I hope you all had a good time!
Madness Given Form
Madness Given Form

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down