KoH Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Hey All - Intro time

2 posters

Go down

Hey All - Intro time Empty Hey All - Intro time

Post  Rohain Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi Everyone. My name is Tara (usually I'm on as Tawanda) I've been playing GW2 since the it was released and probably joined the guild a couple months later. I don't talk much on there and usually ask the random newb question, even though I'm definitely not a newb to gaming. I had a minor WoW additiction a while back. My Blood Elf Ret Pally was super awesome!

So anyway, long story short...I'm from California, joined the Navy (Hospital Corpsman), got married, had child, left Navy, moved to NY w/ husband, got divorced in November, now trying to keep busy by playing GW2. Exciting, huh!

Enjoying GW2, and the guild. I think we really do have a good guild. They really are hard to find. Hopefulrolly see you all out there...I'm kind of introverted...but I try to make a point of joining guild stuff from time to time.

Later all.

Rohain

Back to top Go down

Hey All - Intro time Empty Re: Hey All - Intro time

Post  Acharis Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Sorry to hear about the divorce, thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. See you in game
Acharis
Acharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hey All - Intro time Empty :)

Post  Rohain Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Thanks Acharis!

Rohain

Back to top Go down

Post  Acharis Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:27 am

I just realised how lame my response was; I quickly wrote it at Uni in class I think
I had a lvl 80 Blood elf priest in WoW, but seriously pally's are so hard to kill, I remember running around trying to kill one in battlegrounds for a good part of 10 minutes, until finally someone helped me. I stopped playing WoW because it was too full on. There was no such thing as "casual". It seemed like a neverending circle of farming for gear to do a dungeon to get the gear you needed to do another dungeon. Still to this day I think about going back to WoW just because. GW2 is more aesthetically pleasing though.

Again; thanks for taking time to introduce yourself!!
Acharis
Acharis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down